Ame on Facebook

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pinterest as an Outfit Tool

Finally a good use for Pinterest! I mean, we all know it's full of wedding pins, and people decorating imaginary lofts and country houses, but this idea is a really cool one. Curious what works with your cardigan?

Just type into Pinterest.com: cardigan outfit . . and then scroll, scroll, scroll.


And now you can find the cutest outfit for your new tank top. Just type in tank, outfit. Pinterest isn't really a social network, but finally it can be useful for something that you need. :D


Here are some cool outfits that I found. I also made a nice board based on outfits that I like.

https://www.pinterest.com/amelia2318/cool-outfits




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a bit funny, crazy, sometimes serious and usually wise. I'm very creative and artistic. However my greatest gift in life is common sense.