Ame on Facebook

Monday, March 1, 2010

10 Misspelled Tattoos




And God will Ju(d)ge your spelling.



Possibly the most famous misspelled tatoo. Instead of Chi-town, as the man requested it says Chi-Tonw. He later sued.


Does he mean the English language?


Poor guy. Those letters are huge.



Okay, this one's stupid. She deserves that shit.


Not one, but three mistakes. . . and the idea of the tattoo . . . Can I get the Constitution on mine please?


Yep. He sued for laser surgery to fix this one.


Is it funny that it's misspelled or a tragedy that no one will even care enough to read it and find the mistake? ;)


Too bad he doesn't own a dictionary.


Your alive? Nope. It's mine. Give it back. =P


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a bit funny, crazy, sometimes serious and usually wise. I'm very creative and artistic. However my greatest gift in life is common sense.