Ame on Facebook

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hostage Target Review

50-pack Hostage Targets
50-pack Hostage Targets
Offered by The Sportsman's Guide
Price: $39.97
Availability: In Stock

9 of 12 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars A 6 pack and a 6 shooter, August 27, 2005
Great Product. My accuracy has improved, and you don't have to worry about hitting the hostage because they are made of paper. It can really help you bring down the number of actual hostage fatalities or issues regarding your partners in crime on your weekend vigilantism trips.

The only downside is that the black and white stripes on the hostage make it easy to confuse them with criminals or frenchmen. Honestly, I would say frenchmen. So you have to take a moment to acquaint yourself with which one you should really be shooting at. Vertical lines would have cleared up the confusion, and added a slimming effect to the portly victim.

.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a bit funny, crazy, sometimes serious and usually wise. I'm very creative and artistic. However my greatest gift in life is common sense.