Ame on Facebook

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blocks Ads!

So, I like to play this game Renaissancekingdoms . . . but the ads were killing me. Now you can mute all ads by paying "tokens" to the game, but with this chrome extension I won't have to pay a thing:

AdBlock by gundlach

(3250) - 402,355 users - Weekly installs: 112,035

AdBlock for Chrome! Blocks ads all over the web. Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by our users!

I hope you are delighted by AdBlock!  I've dropped to a less-than-full-time job so I can support my users and keep on delighting you.  If you love AdBlock, would you consider helping fund my work?  You can donate with a credit card at http://chromeadblock.com/paypal_donate; I would *really* appreciate any amount :)    - Michael   Your favorite feature in Firefox finally comes to Chrome!  Block all advertisements on all web pages.  Your browser is automatically updated with additions to the filter; just Install and enjoy!  This replacement for Firefox's AdBlock Plus does everything possible to make your browsing experience awesome, including      *  speed optimizations to save every millisecond of your time that it can      *  an intuitive blacklisting wizard (press Ctrl-Shift-K on any page with an ad)      *  a button beside the Wrench that is there if you want it and gone if you don't and more.  Visit Wrench -> Extensions -> AdBlock Options for details




Also, add this if you want the ability to turn it on and off instantly:

Browser Button for AdBlock by gundlach

(128) - 73,376 users - Weekly installs: 27,299

If you have already installed AdBlock and want a browser action button, install this too.

Note: You will need AdBlock (chromeadblock.com) in order to use this extension.  Browser Button for AdBlock adds a button next to your Wrench menu which lets AdBlock users block ads and whitelist domains without using keyboard shortcuts.  It is a standalone extension because Chrome does not allow these "browser action" buttons to be optional in an extension -- they either always exist or never exist.  Putting the button in an extension by himself gives you the freedom to show or hide the button as you wish.




No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a bit funny, crazy, sometimes serious and usually wise. I'm very creative and artistic. However my greatest gift in life is common sense.